When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

5513/1680 bezel insert....

Dizzy

This may be a stupid question but i cant find a straight answer..

I know where to get good 16610 inserts, but where do i get a good insert for my 1665 and 1680 projects??

Ofrei? He has ones for $30 or so, and also just the lume dots. What do you guys think of his complete bezel insert?

I see yuki has them also but it always says out of stock...

thanks

dizz

most say PMWF ( http://www.pmwf.com/Watches/WATCHSALES/WatchAccessoriesSalesTable.htm ) are the best, but they don´t come with a pearl. So everyone is saying to get an Ofrei pearl to put on the insert.

In my opinion, as I got both and a gen to compare with, I would go with a Yuki or PMWF Insert and a Yuki Pearl (which are out of stock right now)

Cheapest way would be this one:

http://cgi.ebay.de/BEZEL-INSERT-FOR-VINTAGE-ROLEX-SUBMARINER-5513-1680-/400110830936?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

from Mr. Slimball but you have to drill the pearl out to make it look bigger and nice. IMHO it is also OK.

I emailed one of the dealers here on the board and asked about supplying inserts with a good pearl and im just waiting to hear back. If i order from Ofrei then i need to make a decent size order, as shipping to canada is $30usd

yep thats the one... im going to email them and ask what pearl it comes with. Theres got to be a reasonable priced source for vintage inserts... I refuse to pay $70 or $80 for a rep insert after shipping.