When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Retail Price- $4,700 Your price- $5,000!

P4GTR

That's nothing new or unusual on Essential-watches, lot of rare limited editions have prices much higher than list. Just take a look at AP EoD ($21,500 -> $49,900) or RBII ... :whistling:

regards

True dat, Essentials does this [censored] all the time with the higher end pieces. Looks kind of F Uped If you ask me :unsure:

well, supply and demand. I don't understand why it would be messed up.

I cant speak for anyone else but when the asking price Is more than the retail?? :g: well that just dosent sit well with me. Even more so when most of the advertised pieces can be found for less, In some cases quite a bit less. Thats the f up part for me,showing a retail price higher than the sale price Is not a great selling strategy Imo,especially when concsidering the current "world" financial situation :mellow:

I cant speak for anyone else but when the asking price Is more than the retail?? :g: well that just dosent sit well with me. Even more so when most of the advertised pieces can be found for less, In some cases quite a bit less.

Do you have examples? At least for PAMs this kind of pricing happens for sold out pieces or LNIB that are hard to find. It would not make sense to sell for a premium if the article was commonly found elsewhere for less, don't you think?

Do you have examples? At least for PAMs this kind of pricing happens for sold out pieces or LNIB that are hard to find. It would not make sense to sell for a premium if the article was commonly found elsewhere for less, don't you think?

Im not saying all models can be found for less but there are several models that I have seen resently that were Indeed cheeper elsewhere. There was a Zenith defy that they were asking $9.500 for not long ago,they were showing a retail of $11.000. I found the same watch for around $7.500-8.000 consistently. I will look for more examples and post them here. " It would make no sense to sell for a premium If the article was found elsewhere for less" Thats exactly my point,where else do you find someone listing a retail higher than the selling price?, I agree with chieftang,Beverly Hills, where the rich and beautiful frolic In the sun 8)