When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Friday Wristies

freddy333

Looks like it. Touche!

Care to provide any background/details?

I've had it for many years. I've got a couple of other 60's Rollies. This one doesn't get the wrist time it used to before I got into reps (LOL). I have fun with the reps, but this one was bought in Switzerland for about $700. It was my regular watch until the 90's when I got the itch for variety. Recently had it serviced and was surprised to find that Rolex won't service these anymore. Fortunately, there are others who do. It's ultra reliable (great movement) and has been trouble free all these years. I think I've serviced it maybe 3/4 times.

I've had it for many years. I've got a couple of other 60's Rollies. This one doesn't get the wrist time it used to before I got into reps (LOL). I have fun with the reps, but this one was bought in Switzerland for about $700. It was my regular watch until the 90's when I got the itch for variety. Recently had it serviced and was surprised to find that Rolex won't service these anymore. Fortunately, there are others who do. It's ultra reliable (great movement) and has been trouble free all these years. I think I've serviced it maybe 3/4 times.

Thanks for the info. Never knew you had it. :good:

I have fun with the reps, but this one was bought in Switzerland for about $700. It was my regular watch until the 90's when I got the itch for variety. Recently had it serviced and was surprised to find that Rolex won't service these anymore. Fortunately, there are others who do. It's ultra reliable (great movement) and has been trouble free all these years. I think I've serviced it maybe 3/4 times.

What a deal! It looks well-worn, well-loved, and utterly gorgeous.