When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Deal gone wrong

Guest jsuperman17

Guest jsuperman17

heyy guys.. so i did a deal with a member to buy a gen superocean.. sent him the money... and now no package.. it was sent on monday... who do i talk to resolve this? Im new to this process...

heyy guys.. so i did a deal with a member to buy a gen superocean.. sent him the money... and now no package.. it was sent on monday... who do i talk to resolve this? Im new to this process...

The first is communicate with the seller. Five days may not be a lot of time, or it may be. How was it sent, regular mail or EMS/DHL/FedEx? Have you heard from him since, have you contacted him? When was it expected? Is this a CONUS deal or CONUS to OCONUS or vice versa? Just not a lot to go on. But first, communicate with the seller.

Guest jsuperman17

tried to contact the seller... it was sent on the 14th.. which was monday... sent numerous pm and one email.. but no reply... suppose to be a conus to conus deal...

Usually a good indicator of a sellers intentions is communication and tracking information. Did the seller just tell you that they sent it, or did they send information? Did you check on the tracking number? Is it valid? If you didn't get one, did you ask for one? It's a little early to tell yet, but I'd start there at least.

Yes he sent a tracking # from ppal... it was on the 14th.. But it states it was requested to be picked up.. Where are our moderators??

https://carrierpickup.usps.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CarrierPickup.woa

and

http://pages.ebay.com/usps/shippingitems/carrierpickup.html

Seems usps has trouble picking up the package. Might want to call usps to check wether it's due to their end of the bussiniss, or they just can't get in contact with the shipper.

Edited by slickdick

Guest jsuperman17

I contacted them and they said it hasn't been picked up... Does anyone know the names of our administrators? I would like to send them a pm of the situation...

thank tx... that was the the answer with the least sarcasm...

You are right J, my apologies for my post, although it was not out of sarcasm, i just couldn't help myself after reading Slick's post.

The situation you are into is no fun :black_eye:

I wish you a quick and positive way to resolve this out :drinks:

J

I think everybody feels with ya, and dont mean no harm. Except, you do need to do your own homework. The info already is here, you just need to read it.

That is why i said, take the time to get the facts and call usps, there really isnt much the admin's or mods can do on just opinions / and or storys. To be clear i am not saying you're making this stuf up.

Me too wants for you to get it resolved, but your attitude isn't much of a help. Get the facts straight, and present te facts to the admin team.

Get the facts straight, and present te facts to the admin team.

I'd second that. A gen superocean is not inexpensive so I can understand your concern. However I was trying to follow what was the issue and I had a hard time.

So far this is what I could gather.

- You paid for a gen superocean via PP (I'm assuming using payment as goods since he added the tracking number on your pp transaction)

- The tracking number was added on the 14th and the USPS information lists a pickup was scheduled for the package but the pickup didn't happen.

- Almost a week later and the seller doesn't provide more information or respond to your inquires.

Did I get it right?