When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 236 with A7753... Close to Perfection

seraphe

Daylight from Andrew (Trusty) came through!

5035016918_b20b1a937e_z.jpg

With all the hype over this new version with A7753 movement, I was aesthetically more concern about the visual imperfections than the movement itself. I wrote to Andrew about my concerns and he assured me my order will be thoroughly checked, coupled with QC pics for my final approval, before sending.

5035016940_e6091fb10b_z.jpg

And so it did come through... without all the common complains in other earlier posts of their new A7753 Daylights.

• CG lever almost flushed to the curve of the CG
  • CG lever not chopped on the sides
  • CG pin flushed to the CG top side

5035016926_ddb4418250_z.jpg

The only imperfection, I would say, is only on the bracelet... especially on the end links and the gap between the case and the link... but not a major issue. I can live with it.

5035016936_16cc0cfa46_z.jpg

I really cant understand what the big deal is with these new version reps...???

After having several reps this one gives me "feels like a gen" smile all the time... it is so good :)

99.jpg

999.jpg

My hand is bigger than Seraphe's one so these photos are for "236 on thicker wrist" look ;)

Edited by PolonusTM

Endling fitting isn't bad - it is more a problem of lighting than real problem of a gap. The endlink is usually shown under the shadow of vertical surface of the case (which is not flat but rounded one). I have tried to make a closeup to show this:

9999.jpg

Edited by PolonusTM

Endling fitting isn't bad - it is more a problem of lighting than real problem of a gap. The endlink is usually shown under the shadow of vertical surface of the case (which is not flat but rounded one). I have tried to make a closeup to show this:

9999.jpg

Looks pretty dam good to me :good:

is the movement really swiss7753 or only a replica of it ?

Moggio mate...have you been hiding under the rock all this time or underground chasing those wombats inside their burrows :D

Yup mate, these are very real and exceptionally well made. The A/R is a tad on a pinkish side compared to gen, but very close as well.

Unfortunately these don't come with ETA7753, instead they house a new breed A7753 mov'ts.

Get yourself one...you won't regret it, I promise B)

cheers,

your mate from across the ditch

Yeah man.. I chase the wombat a few times now while hiding underground under bush fire bunker! there are no internet services there.. now i know chinese people already getting ahead with ETA 7753.

Hows your collection with PAM ?? getting bigger ? LOL ..do you own one of this pam 236 ?

Looks good.. I did throw away my 196 last 2 years..maybe this is the next level.

Moggio mate...have you been hiding under the rock all this time or underground chasing those wombats inside their burrows :D

Yup mate, these are very real and exceptionally well made. The A/R is a tad on a pinkish side compared to gen, but very close as well.

Unfortunately these don't come with ETA7753, instead they house a new breed A7753 mov'ts.

Get yourself one...you won't regret it, I promise B)

cheers,

your mate from across the ditch