When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Saturday Wristcheck

PeteM

New from MBK:

6200-2-3.jpg

So MBK is now making vintage Sub dials with red depth ratings? Very impressive. :wub: I wish they had put the dial in the right (low profile) case with the correct bezel & 1 of Yuki's rivet bracelets (fitted with the proper 2mm dia springbars) :pray:. That would be a killer app. :good:

Beater today

3s0022__-2_tonemapped1.jpg

So MBK is now making vintage Sub dials with red depth ratings? Very impressive. :wub: I wish they had put the dial in the right (low profile) case with the correct bezel & 1 of Yuki's rivet bracelets (fitted with the proper 2mm dia springbars) :pray:. That would be a killer app. :good:

Beater today

3s0022__-2_tonemapped1.jpg

I know what you mean, but I already have a smaller and lower case with a more correct bezel (this one is fantasy-kind-of-big) and since I want turn this one into a "destro" version I actually prefer the bigger size (yes, I know, the purists won't approve, but it's for me and I think it will still look great.

The dial is really very nice with light cream colored markers and a nice uneven pattern - I will take better pics tomorrow with daylight and not in a dark BKK hotel room.

I hope once I age the case and bezel insert and square off the edge of the bezel it will look fine. And of course a different crown.... :)

I have to confess: I am addicted by now and your pics, Freddy333, for sure didn't help to keep me on the right path :)

VRB-group-3.jpg