When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Skyland "Code Yellow" repped!

Craig S

Hi all,

Don't know if you already aware, but just found that there is now a rep of the 2010 Skyland "Code yellow" Limited piece. :)

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_137&products_id=6798

Only thing I would say (apart from the other flaws of the V3), is that the case back is not correct, as does not have unique serial numbers as per gen.

Thoughts?

oh wait HERE they are

3.jpg

5.jpg

Although this does look pertty good I see the colors are off from the gen. Not a deal breaker just a observation. The gen rehaut numbers are the same yellow color as the sub dials hands. The rep rehaut numbers seem to have this greenish tint to them,not the bold yellow as the sub dial hands. This Is still a nice looking rep Imho :)

Being the B fan that I am, I am tired of Breitlings lame excuse for LE pieces. Change the hand color, dial colors and throw a XXXX/1000 engraving on the case back or DLC every model you have and make it a LE? :thumbdown: LE piece should be some thing special...like the new LE Navitimer with B01 movement, or the 125th Anniv. Navitimers and SOHLEs...Chane the dial config, use a unique movement and truely doing some thing special. Give me a reason to spend more $$$ over the non-LE then just some painted hands with matching dial numbers. Enough with the dumb down Limited Edition models already.

100% agree with Bike Mike. Omega is even worse in this sense. Who really cares about all those cheesy "Special Editions" anymore? They only cheapen the brand image, imho.

It was cool when they put out the original 007, now it's getting really old... all those "Olympic Special Editions", "Horse Polo European Cup 2009 Special Edition", "Australian Dwarf Tossing/Midget Throwing Championship 2007 Speedmaster", etc. :thumbdown:

Yellow looks nice on a Skyland though.

Mike's a bit grumpy... :whistling:

i agree with BT, i kinda like the yellow and silver look...marry this with a really sharp looking yellow rubber strap and the buckle from the new 22mm OR strap, and you have a cool looking summertime piece...

now where to get that strap?!...i could use one for my Ebel, too... :g:

Mike's a bit grumpy... :whistling:

i agree with BT, i kinda like the yellow and silver look...marry this with a really sharp looking yellow rubber strap and the buckle from the new 22mm OR strap, and you have a cool looking summertime piece...

now where to get that strap?!...i could use one for my Ebel, too... :g:

Im with you guys. the silvery hands reminds me of the SA. Now if only they'd do a baton dial :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I got mine today and i must say it looks really good (despite the lack of "Swiss Made")

The numerals are like the SA stencil dial and matches the color of the dial perfectly!

The repped Pro Diver 2 is also really well made! I compared to my gen strap and the only thing i could find was the engraving on the clasp (the rep font is a tad smaller then the OEM)

I