When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who Makes The Best Sub

TJGladeRaider

Josh has a nice new 1655 rep for as little as just over 100 bux with asia 21j. Some are buying it just for it's lovely folded bracelet.

Funny you should mention that. I see that Josh is selling vintages that he says are much better than the old stuff and Andrew is selling them saying they are the best vintages ever made. Naturally, I would HATE to believe that since I have more than a dozen MBWs I spent a fortune for.

Have any of our regular experts done an eval on these new vintages?

Bill

Hiya Bill! Great to see you stopping in for a visit!

Man... Long time no see! How ya been?

Life's been good Ubi - how's things been with you?

I have been pretty busy with work. The economy goes in the crapper and suddenly there are lots of fraud cases for me to work.

What do you think of the new vintages that Josh and Andrew think are better than the old MBWs?

Bill

Welcome back B. Where ya been?

I have been trying to stick to my 12 step Program . . . "I am Bill W and I am a repaholic."

Some of the stuff that's out there these days sure is tempting. Makes me wanna sell all these nasty old MBWs and start all over again but ... nahhhhhhhhh, if I did that, a certain sick, demented perv that we all know and love who's up there hanging out with the Polar Bears might buy them and subject them to his "ageing" techniques. If he "vintaged" one of my MBWs, . . . I swear, he's crazy enough to put one in a blender!

; )

Bill