When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Compartability Question

vlydog

ok... stupid question.. Whats wrong with the MBW bezel??

What about it is incorrect? Im comparing my MBW to gen and i cant see anything obvious.. unless the lower bevel angles are off? Or the overall height?

lol

Dizz

that is exactly why I started this post. Thank you for your opinion diz! I am not sure that upgrading will yield the necessary gratification. I have been happy with it all along. I just can't help myself sometimes; trying to improve my pieces with gen parts.

RolexStacked.jpg

that is exactly why I started this post. Thank you for your opinion diz! I am not sure that upgrading will yield the necessary gratification. I have been happy with it all along. I just can't help myself sometimes; trying to improve my pieces with gen parts.

RolexStacked.jpg

It's one of those things, IMO, where if you found a gen bezel and had the spare cash -- go for it. But if it were me, I wouldn't be actively hunting for the gen bezel. Your watch looks great as is. It's not going to be a big bang for the buck upgrade, and the midcase is still not quite right anyhow.

Dial doesn't look gen? Or am I losing it (or perhaps never had it)...

Ooops... you already mentioned the dial. Nevermind. I am losing it!!

Nothing until/unless you try to install a gen insert. Options are to mod & cement or swap the bezel for a gen (which fits the old (4+ years) MBW perfectly

repose0272__-2_tonemapped1.jpg

This is digressing from the original topic of your bezel question, but what is your HEV mod?

Click me for an Hev tutorial

repose0022__-2_tonemapped1.jpg