When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New El Ingenieur!

Guest Sql_pl

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I need a new job so I can afford this!

Maybe the titanium version will be made as well? :1a:

November/December are so far away :( (when I might have some money to spend!)

Warbody... I may have some nice reps but it is YOU who lives in Dominican Republic!

My friend was there recently and he loved it - he said it is like paradise on earth!

We are now planning to get there in winter - around february to enjoy some sun.

Maybe we will have an opportunity for a small GTG?

Cheers

Maciek

You'r right 90% of my country is Paradaise on earth!

Mail/Msg me if i can help you with something in your trip ... i can give you some recomendations

But ... I want those watches :bounce: Dont bring all to DO or ill take care of 'em :p

Guest Sql_pl
Congrats! I just got mine from Eddie and it's SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The OEM version of this watch came out in 2005, so there are not many around. Anyway, the Inge is a modern sports watch built like a vault! I noticed the steel really glows in the sunlight. :wub: It's the Mercedes S500 of watches!

Cheers,

Brad

You are right about that steel - it really glows!

As for the S500 part - I believe it is more like an SL500 of watches as it is a sports watch... and there is even an AMG version of both car and the watch...

125861-20387.jpg

Cheers!

Funny... A year ago, I did not care at all about IWC-watches.. They looked plain and boring to me. Too much of a "narrow brand", not well known as Breitling, Tag Heuer and Omega..

But lately, with the release of the excellent replicas I start to see the beauty of this brand.. The Ingeniur is a simple, stylish watch... Maybe that will be my first IWC.. :)

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=12714

I tried to get Tag links as well for the same reason but had no replies.

Seems nobody is interested in helping out :(

Feek,

I just measured my wrist for the first time and it is 7&3/4...but, if I fit mine and have anything extra, I'll ship it to you. I don't mind doing so, and have done this for members in the past like Clive, and don't ask anything in return except a good reference should I need it in the future.

Bryan