When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New El Ingenieur!

Guest Sql_pl

I just got my new EL Ingenieur!! :wub::wub:

Guys.... I AM SPEECHLESS! :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::wub:

I owned LOTS of reps. Lots of best reps on the market. And have to say... if this is not the BEST rep available now then I don't know what is.

The weight, the quality, the finish, EVERYTHING is so damn good that if I didn't know about this rep and someone would show me this watch telling it is a gen I would believe! No questions asked.

No one will EVER question authenticity of this watch!

Looks like we have another rep that is 100% safe to go to an AD with!

Here are some quick pics I took for you. :wub:

125051-20678.jpg

125051-20679.jpg

125051-20680.jpg

125051-20681.jpg

125051-20682.jpg

125051-20683.jpg

125051-20684.jpg

125051-20685.jpg

125051-20686.jpg

125051-20687.jpg

125051-20688.jpg

125051-20689.jpg

125051-20690.jpg

125051-20691.jpg

125051-20692.jpg

Cheers for now!

Maciek

Edited by Sql_pl

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got mine today as well... My wife says it looks like a Seiko :Jumpy::blink:

My thoughts are that this is an excellent quality reop that will last for years and years, Not sure what the differences are between rep and gen on the design features are, except for reading in another post about the date font and AR coat... No problem there.

The bracelet is excellent and works just like the real deal :thumbsupsmileyanim: If only other brands' bracelets used this mechanism for adding and removing links!!!

The only thing that upset me with this watch is that the bottom edges of the case are razor sharp... and I'm NOT exaggerating... They are dangerous sharp and must be smoothed down :thumbdown: I can't believe that they did such a fine job all around and forgot these edges :blink:

Besides that, this is a great piece, a little bit of a sleeper, but I'll be wearing it for a few days anyway to get into it.

Wear it well M :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Congrats! I just got mine from Eddie and it's SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The OEM version of this watch came out in 2005, so there are not many around. Anyway, the Inge is a modern sports watch built like a vault! I noticed the steel really glows in the sunlight. :wub: It's the Mercedes S500 of watches!

Cheers,

Brad

F.ck ! i dont know exactly what it is ... if Sql_pl have nice photographic skills or if he have a nice selection of watches

Every Watch i see in his wrirst i love it ! man .. you have the best collection here ( for me ) .... i guess ill buy a plane ticket ... and have all your watches gone in 60 seconds :p ...

Sincerly man ! take care !

F.ck ! i dont know exactly what it is ... if Sql_pl have nice photographic skills or if he have a nice selection of watches

Every Watch i see in his wrirst i love it ! man .. you have the best collection here ( for me ) .... i guess ill buy a plane ticket ... and have all your watches gone in 60 seconds :p ...

Sincerly man ! take care !

Warbody... I may have some nice reps but it is YOU who lives in Dominican Republic!

My friend was there recently and he loved it - he said it is like paradise on earth!

We are now planning to get there in winter - around february to enjoy some sun.

Maybe we will have an opportunity for a small GTG?

Cheers

Maciek