When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Superocean Chrono

hackR

was at my local AD this morning and was really drawn to the blue dial Superocean Chrono...

dial really catches the light -- like the steelfish...nice size, weight and wear...the case is terrific - love the crown and chrono pushers...

don't particularly like the bezel numbers, tho...why they didn't go with the steelfish style is beyond me...

wondering why we haven't seen this one repped...really sharp - and would be a relatively easy replication...

thoughts/comments?...

R-

17_0_breitling_superocean_chrono_c.JPG

Guest jsuperman17

i had the gen and its amazing.. i thought it was too small and traded it for a chronomat evolution for a bigger size... but def a worth getting if your in for a gen.. and no one will call you out for it since it wont ever be repped..

I think it's cool but not as cool as the non-chrono version.

I really like the guilloche dials and I don't understand why Breitling doesn't use it on more models. For example SA and Skyland would be even more amazing with that kind of look.

i had the gen and its amazing.. i thought it was too small and traded it for a chronomat evolution for a bigger size... but def a worth getting if your in for a gen.. and no one will call you out for it since it wont ever be repped..

Same here. Too small for my body size so I traded up to a BCE as well. VERY nice watch tho. The blue dial on these is absolutely beautiful! :wub: