When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The new 111PAM's

astiz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to see a mature attitude. All forums have their place, and many members here are members at the others, the only critism of a forum I have is when it gets childish...

Anyway, as to the new 111, I'll wait to see what the newer version is like in the new year and then make my judgement. It looks many times better than what has been currently out on the market.

Was that ever a forum to gauge anything serious rep related by?

<_<

This new 111 is a great watch for the price. The new Asian mov winds smooth and the lume is not as green as it looks in the pics. It's above average on lume but fades quickly. If you want a nice 111, I highly recommend. I got mine from Puretime

Hope everybody is well and Happy holidays.

Timm

@Babola....Ooooooo!! It might be handbags at dawn if Sparta read that !!! ;) ;) :) :)

In all honesty I'd be more concerned if the handbags were dealt by the guy below...

post-25577-0-35714100-1291389136.jpg

:shock:

Than I saw the pink detail and said to myself...no worries, there's certainly a soft side to this guy..

Good to see a mature attitude. All forums have their place, and many members here are members at the others, the only critism of a forum I have is when it gets childish...

They sure do, and if my comment offended anyone I deeply appologize.

cheers,

b

:rofl:

Pink Panther me .......;)

I have been told the next "Super Rep" is the 187 then the 111 will follow. Pinch of salt I know but hope is all part of this hobby :);)

• 2 weeks later...