When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate Nightclub Watch

El Fenix

• 1 year later...

What were you searching for that you resurrected this year old thread? BTW, only half of your statement is really true.

:pimp:

I was searching for a thread like "best white faced watch" to get inspired. Im looking for a new watch with white dial.. and ran into this thread. So what was wrong with my tip? ;)

My experience is that PAMs have gotten the most attention from the women, but I guess it depends on what kind of attention you want to attract, after all, you don't want some lowlife to try shanking you in the parking lot for your watch laugh.gif I'd actually vote for a simple Rolex DateJust with silver dial and beveled bezel. It'll reflect the light nicely and look good, but not scream "I'm an over-compensating douche who's hung like a hamster..." It'll be noticed by those in the know, ignored by those who don't know any better.

You know overall my PAM's have probably gotten more comments or questions than anything else I've worn and I've worn just about everything over the years.

You know overall my PAM's have probably gotten more comments or questions than anything else I've worn and I've worn just about everything over the years.

A year on from that comment, and I still stand by it :) None of my other watches have ever had the same commented upon presence as the PAMs had. Even the Tudor Heritage, which has considerable wrist presence, has never been commented upon or gotten my wrist grabbed as my PAMs did :pardon: I'd equally still say that a DJ is the best 'pimpin' watch for a club, as it will be noticed as a Rolex by those in the know, and ignored by others :) Interestingly, I saw a show the other week where one of the guys was wearing an AP Offshore on a daily basis, so that was quite cool to see :)

In NYC IMHO the baller watch at the hot clubs at the moment is the AP ROO. The stars wear them (thank you Jay Z, etc.), the big time DJ's wear them, etc. And any hot woman in an expensive dress knows exactly what it is.

So is that why you own so many ;) haha