When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot King Power Tourbillon

Guest Sql_pl

... arrived!

Some quick wristies for you guys:

tou1.jpg

tou2.jpg

tou3.jpg

tou4.jpg

tou5.jpg

First impressions - great AR, very nice build quality, love the look of brushed steel on this one, even though it is a fantasy rep.

Movement winds nicely and I am happy with the size, I had problems wearing a supposedly 47 mm Shaq and T3 but this one at declared 48 mm seems way more comfortable and is not overlapping my wrist with lugs.

Very happy with this purchase!

Will post more pics and possibly a vid later today!

I really love the depth of the dial, combined with nice AR, the three dimensional dial is a real pleasure to look at from every angle. What is hard to show in pics is that the dial is not really black, more like graphite, pencil lead grey with brushed finish, it makes the inner bezel where time hands are look like brushed ceramic bezel from other HBBs.

Amazing watch, I was on the fence for few days but now I am glad I jumped!

p.s. SQL.. how are you getting along with all the record temperatures for fall in Poland!?? Last week 12 people died from cold related causes and it's not even winter in poland yet!

Yeah it is a really weird autumn/winter here this year. Amazingly nice weather up to last monday and then BOOM! Tons of snow and -22C degrees! But it is getting nicer and warmer lately at around 0C deg...

Never had any issues driving in snow with my Quattro but this year I lowered it 40 mm and had to dig the car out of snow twice last monday. All 4 wheels spinning and the car was just sitting there on its belly.... Not nice!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...