When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

QC pic of my WM9 SUB

takosan

Thats a horrible picture. I wouldnt buy that until you get some better pics. I have my doubts that its a wm9.

If the seller is going to sell his wm9 then they should provide you with some better pics.

make sure it is indeed a wm9 with gen construction, there are a lot of taiwan reps going around that look the same with the same wm9v1 dial 'zubmariner' theres a nasty surprise hiding under that bezel ring in the form of a ratchet. complete write off if this is the situation. serial numbers even on reps play an important role, they tell the story.

the engraving is suspect but that could of changed by now i suppose. heres the taiwan dial (i no longer just have dial pics for reference so ignore the case and everything else)

4345751348_a731fb78c7.jpg

Edited by highoeyazmuhudee

make sure it is indeed a wm9 with gen construction, there are a lot of taiwan reps going around that look the same with the same wm9v1 dial 'zubmariner' theres a nasty surprise hiding under that bezel ring in the form of a ratchet. complete write off if this is the situation. serial numbers even on reps play an important role, they tell the story.

the engraving is suspect but that could of changed by now i suppose. heres the taiwan dial (i no longer just have dial pics for reference so ignore the case and everything else)

4345751348_a731fb78c7.jpg

I really like the "flat S"...SWEET looking Submariner right there, my friend.

I really like the "flat S"...SWEET looking Submariner right there, my friend.

i couldnt leave well enough alone and as sweet as it really was as a daily beater because of its inaccuracies it now sits in parts as a daily nothing. :(

some more erotica

4364573849_76b45de8da.jpg

4364573759_19ac0cd5f7.jpg

4345751396_ebeeca607d.jpg

my woman trying it on with her stumpy baby carrot fingers

4345751470_bc0bf9775b.jpg

4345751546_c627d3ecef.jpg

4345751416_68bdc1f479.jpg

4345751744_4f30b06270.jpg

4345010109_639d6f6774.jpg

sorry for the thread jack OP, if anything i hope it gets you pumped for your new toy. :good:

Edited by highoeyazmuhudee

How are dealers still selling V1 WM9's??

Must have been a lot of them floating around if they are still for sale.

Good point. But I talked with PT about a month ago and was told to check back with him around Christmas time as he should have more by then..(which is about now.)

I was also referred to a forum member that claims to still be able to

source just about every model Sub available from MBW/MBK.