When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 288 - Mine arrived this morning!

denimhead

Not normally a Panerai person but after reading some of the feedback and considering the price i decided to take a chance on this rep. Well i am not dissapointed,the watch is truly amazing.My favourite features have to be the crown, the domed crystal and the caseback.Highly reccomended and thankyou to Josh for a first class service,the new quality control email i think is a really nice touch.

Please excuse the 'at work' shots!

post-12988-0-01071000-1291978671.jpg

post-12988-0-68576700-1291978798.jpg

post-12988-0-40206700-1291978940.jpg

post-12988-0-36678200-1291979080.jpg

Nor do I !! But I still bought one !! :whistling:

I got mine from TB it took 2 days from GZ to UK !!!

Didnt bother with the strap as its very much on the small side and for me nothing beats OEM if your after the Alligator. I put mine on an OEM JV :)

Seriously....you guys have got to stop posting pictures of this watch! It's making me want one really badly!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: (And I normally do NOT like the Radiomir)

I bought it because of this thread :clapping:

A friend asked me to buy him a Rolex rep and even I'm not into watches, in my quest of finding a good replica, I read the rwforum for 2 days and I ended up spending 400 USD for this Radiomir :wub:

If that wasn't enough, I think there is something new in my blood. If this transaction will end well and I will receive a beautiful piece like I see in the pictures, reading this forum will cost me big $$$.

I also hope that my friend will love his Rolex.

Edited by Bibirisca

I bought it because of this thread :clapping:

A friend asked me to buy him a Rolex rep and even I'm not into watches, in my quest of finding a good replica, I read the rwforum for 2 days and I ended up spending 400 USD for this Radiomir :wub:

If that wasn't enough, I think there is something new in my blood. If this transaction will end well and I will receive a beautiful piece like I see in the pictures, reading this forum will cost me big $$$.

I also hope that my friend will love his Rolex.

Welcome to RWG,you In big trouble now ;)

I got mine today as well. This is my first chono watch, how do you use the chonos? Do I need to do something special?

The top pusher Is for start and stop, the bottom pusher Is to reset. I use mine ever so offten with no problems thus far. Remember to not allow the chronograph hand to sweep past 5,the less the hand has to travel when resetting, the better. A chronograph Is just another word for stop watch,good luck and congratulations. :)