When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MEMBER OF THE YEAR / NEW COMER OF 2010

lanikai

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any way that the membership could vote through say a generic PM perhaps, although I agree with all the names being touted the noob of the year nominations is a little light and the guys posting here are all the names you would expect to get involved as the good community members that they are :)

It would might be good for this community if we could get more of the members especially the new guys involved in the process...

I hope I am not speaking out of place

PS

I also think Deniz has been a good member to this forum since he joined....he is always getting involved and in his own way, makes great contributions to the community ethos of friendliness and helpfulness :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I agree with a lot of the sentiments here in respect of the fact there are so many great guys, some many valuable and useful contributions..

The difficulty is the basis on which a vote is made.... I mean if it was best looking then I would have to vote for myself :)

All I do know since joining this fantastic community is there are many great members with so many great qualities....

Is there any way that the membership could vote through say a generic PM perhaps, although I agree with all the names being touted the noob of the year nominations is a little light and the guys posting here are all the names you would expect to get involved as the good community members that they are :)

It would might be good for this community if we could get more of the members especially the new guys involved in the process...

I hope I am not speaking out of place

PS

I also think Deniz has been a good member to this forum since he joined....he is always getting involved and in his own way, makes great contributions to the community ethos of friendliness and helpfulness :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I agree with a lot of the sentiments here in respect of the fact there are so many great guys, some many valuable and useful contributions..

The difficulty is the basis on which a vote is made.... I mean if it was best looking then I would have to vote for myself :)

All I do know since joining this fantastic community is there are many great members with so many great qualities....

100% agree :) Would love to get more participation from newbs etc. seems like the same normally active members commenting on this thread..

Something more discreet might be more effective in garnering participation. Not sure though.

100% agree Would love to get more participation from newbs

noob here.

+3 for LHOOQ. Without his contributions, I wouldn't have a bunch of great watch wallpapers and mainly for his sharing with us his awesome Space Dweller

+4 for LHOOQ. I've learned a lot from his posts regarding Rolex watches. He did quite a few comparisons on bracelets, hands... had a few projects going on in 2010 and all were well documented. His posts are always informative and well written. A distinguished gentleman.

I'd also like to vote for freddy333. His knowledge regarding Rolex watches is a real asset to this board, and is always on top of things. A very nice gentleman as well.

Edited by Gimme

• 2 weeks later...