When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just got my WM9 V2 yesterday

usmctowgnr

About a month ago I became the proud owner of a WM9 V2. I received this watch in a trade from a great member who will remain nameless unless he would like to chime in. The watch has a gen period correct insert that came with the watch. I had the watch sent to pbdad for instalation of a gen crown, and crystal that I had sourced. I cannot begin to thank pbdad enough for the great job he did. Wonderfull communication and I cannot wait to work with him again on other projects.The insert and crystal has very small scuffs which imho adds to its authenticity. I plan on having this watch be my daily beater as it was for the owner before me.

Without further ado

2011-01-13_15-20-30_343.jpg

2011-01-13_11-57-29_281.jpg

2011-01-13_11-57-42_568.jpg

2011-01-13_11-57-53_620.jpg

2011-01-13_11-58-07_271.jpg

2011-01-13_11-58-53_864.jpg

Gen crystal is nice to have as you get the nice edge bevel and crown etch if using a later example 295C or service replacement.

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

The tough part about modding the WM9 16610 is knowing where to draw the line, as several mods and gen parts can push the overall cost withn range of a pre-owned 16610.

But they sure are nice watches :)

its still amazing how gen like this things looks, no one would ever suspect.

hope bks tw offering is as good.

Agreed. The BK WM9 with some gen mods will satisfy me where the 16610 is concerned..won't have to buy the gen. with these beauties.

If they would just come out with a WM9 quality 16710 I would be able to have BK put on some gen parts and I wouldn't have to be looking at the gens.

Reps certainly have come a long way.