When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

rep for my mum

urbanshogun

some more info.... Do you happen to have any ideas for her?

Or you just want a random rep with black dial.. Price point? Style? Accuracy? Does she want a well known brand? Classic, or more modern design?

If she doesn't care what it is. Go for a Rolex newer explorer. Look great on a woman's wrist in my opinion :)

+1,000,000 on QUARTZ...

If you get an automatic (or God forbid a manual wind), she'll always be complaining about how the "battery" keeps dying. Also, avoid obscure brands (yes, Hubolt or Panerai etc. are well known around here but to your mom/girlfriend/wife they might as well be a Casio). Go with a "fashion" brand: LV, Chanel, Gucci, and the like, as most women know such brands.

when I asked her what she wanted she said gucci or something. Her watch at the moment is a gold gucci bracelet type thing and various quartz fashion watches.

I was thinking maybe a casablanca or a long island FM. Maybe an explorer I, but i think an auto movement might stop her from wearing it.

I'm not sure if she would like the J12, she asked for a metal band