When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

005 out after CNY!

simonporsche

They need to start using a ST movement instead of HZ.

But who said it was from Hublot maker? :)

Let's hope whichever factory ends up rep-ing this one to come out with a decent sausage dial replication which should likely to be the first 1:1 replicated manual Pam sausage-dial ever.

One thing's for sure - the low crossbars on 'A' are luckily a thing of the past, so not expecting to see them on new dials.

Fingers crossed, mates...

If it's not from H-factory, we won't get that marvellous lume we are love...

But who said it was from Hublot maker? :)

Let's hope whichever factory ends up rep-ing this one to come out with a decent sausage dial replication which should likely to be the first 1:1 replicated manual Pam sausage-dial ever.

One thing's for sure - the low crossbars on 'A' are luckily a thing of the past, so not expecting to see them on new dials.

Fingers crossed, mates...

Why am I so not excited about this , and I prefer sausage over a sandwich any day . I'd prefer something a bit more exciting to be honest. Are you all so desperate for a perfect logo dial ? Havent most of got one already

Surely these would be more , I dunno "New" and worthwhile

Why am I so not excited about this , and I prefer sausage over a sandwich any day . I'd prefer something a bit more exciting to be honest. Are you all so desperate for a perfect logo dial ? Havent most of got one already

Surely these would be more , I dunno "New" and worthwhile

Mate, with all due respect...the ones you listed above couldn't hold a candle to a 005, IMO.

And yes - I'm a bit excited especially since there wasn't a well replicated 005 rep dial made so far, including dozens of variations of 000/005 from DSN :)

Dials are different too.

111 from H and 177 have a sandwich dial, 005 has a sausage dial.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Come on Pr... don't make me bestow my supreme PAM knowledge on you. You're actually wrong..... in part :(

111's can come with sausage or sandwich...

just take a look at a 111e,111f or 111g

Come on Pr... don't make me bestow my supreme PAM knowledge on you. You're actually wrong..... in part :(

111's can come with sausage or sandwich...

just take a look at a 111e,111f or 111g

Eat humble my friend he said "111 from H"

;):)