When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

005 Pics are up on Perfect Clones

Martyd3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah got my QC pics today and the dial does look very good. Maybe th early orders like ours are being shipped on the 9th and the next batch are 14th?!

Looking forward to getting this as it's my first rep and first Panerai for quite some time! :victory:

Bye the way mine is K0449/1200

Little sketchy for him to say not to post QC pics.

If you cannot return watches anymore due to QC pic policy you should be able to do whatever you want with them and they should have nothing to hide.

I don't disagree with you at all. Just didn't want to risk him not shipping. I mean, he didn't threaten, but it was a risk I didn't want to take.

I don't disagree with you at all. Just didn't want to risk him not shipping. I mean, he didn't threaten, but it was a risk I didn't want to take.

He threatened? really?

What an [censored]...

Ironic because I think the pic looks great and might order one just because of it.

Thanks for posting it.

Chad

Found a good pic to show what I am talking about.

This(ubis photos below) is one of the more impressive rehauts/crystal distortions I have seen but as you can see in link below it is still not totally gen like.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353390/thread/1298180921/last-1298180921/FS-+PAM+118+E+Series+Luminor+%28whorok%29

I have never seen a manual wind luminor posted here that looked like that in that area of the watch.

For me on the wrist it makes a huge difference where as crown being close to the case enough and cg details are less noticeable.

While ubi's is as close as it gets when I see some of those DSN cases FGD watches compared to the above link it is not even in the some league. Add to that most people strip the AR on a cloudy crystal and you have a sunken looking dial that numbers get cut off viewing at angles and the dial appears a washed out grey.

amidoinitrite?

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg