When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1675 GMT complete Assembly

cib0rgman

Thanks for the reply. I guess I need to try to know if it actually fits. the good news is not really expensive. Do you know if a 116 tropic will fit the 1655 case. I am collecting parts as you can see. Josh's 1655 will be here this week.

Cheers

Thanks for the reply. I guess I need to try to know if it actually fits. the good news is not really expensive. Do you know if a 116 tropic will fit the 1655 case. I am collecting parts as you can see. Josh's 1655 will be here this week.

Cheers

A Clark and / or a Cousins 116 will fit a Josh 1655 case. I am on the same project....

Ha ha ...why not?

My problem is finding a dial - everything else is in the box incl a custom retainer ring for a Clark 116 and my bezel.

Gen dials are so expensive to pick up...... :whistling: Do you have a spare for me???? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Dont know if a gen 116 will fit, but I would expect that there is a good chance that it will? Someone here will probably know - maybe star69? or Rolexaddict?

• 1 month later...