When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GMT Vintage ?

tgchrono2

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_11&products_id=6704

Hello, I have been overhelmed from the look of vintage GMT 1675 especially old ones with patina and sed look. Is this replica from Trusty so wrong? Can I make some mods especially for glass? I'm not so concerned for let's say 99 or100% identical to genuine look. What else do u recomend counting that I I'm not able to do major mods bymyself

Thanks in advance

That's an ETA with a bunch of decoration and a custom Rolex-style rotor. The decoration looks quite nice, actually. But still a 2836 or clone. Dead giveaways are the shape, size and placement of the reverser wheels and balance wheel, and the shape of the autowinding bridge.

It looks really nice though. Quite a lot of work went into it.

Edited by sneed12

That's an ETA with a bunch of decoration and a custom Rolex-style rotor. The decoration looks quite nice, actually. But still a 2836 or clone. Dead giveaways are the shape, size and placement of the reverser wheels and balance wheel, and the shape of the autowinding bridge.

It looks really nice though. Quite a lot of work went into it.

So Swiss made?