When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My newest acquisition...

Guest jsuperman17

I'm no Tag expert, but here are my observations. Date's changing, but it looks to have correct date wheel. Tag Heuer badge above day/date looks legit. Looks to have correct # of geneva stripes although I can't see all of them. No blue screws--good.

Looks gen to me.

Edited by mrboombasteke

Guest jsuperman17

Its gen guys... I got it off watchnet.. I even went into and ad and compared it... down from the tag logo and the color of the subdial.. On the rep its blue-ish as oppose to the gen where its suppose to be grey...

Guest jsuperman17

Haahahaha I wish!! You I wanted to go franken on a rep but adding up the cost was close to a gen... 600 for the bracelet.. 400 for a swiss 7750... In total your looking @ 1300-1400?? When a used can be had for about 1900?? Ill take the gen thank you very much! The color of the sub dial color is way off on the rep its too dark... And the AR on the gen is amazing.. I would never buy a tag heuer gen since it doesn't keep its value well when trading...

.. I would never buy a tag heuer gen since it doesn't keep its value well when trading...

You mean..never buy a tag heuer gen brand new right? I wonder what these go for on LVMH when they have their sales. I was able to get a brand new CAF2010 Aquaracer Chrono there for less than half the cost at an AD. I'll have to keep an eye out next time.

Guest jsuperman17

Yeah never buy tags brand new.. Always used... They take a deep hit when buying pre-owned.. I got this one for about 1800 :) now bad huh? I went to tourneau the other day and my watch on a leather strap was 4100! I can't imagine if its aon a ss band... I'm assuming 5k? No thanks 5k for a tag!?! What's lvmh??

LVMH is the name of the company that produces products under names such as Louis Vuitton, Moet, Henessy, Tag Heuer, Dior, etc. LVMH is the initials of Louis Vuitton, Moet & Henessy.

They have a friends and family sale every now and then where these watches are knocked down A LOT! There was a chap on here trying to buy a rep Formula 1. They had these for $500. Before I was introduced to the world of reps, I bought the Aquaracer Chrono on ss bracelet for about $1200.

Here's a link to their site: https://www.lvmhpartners.com/index.jp?

I've been a RolexFan for years. I've got a gen Tag 6000 WH1151-K1. Nice but it's a quartz. I'm now looking for the Tag Heuer WJF2050 Day Date.

They don't have a rep out for that model.I have to say I like the looks (and the price) of the Tag WJF over the Rolex Day Date II.

• 3 weeks later...