When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

For those thinking about buying fake winter coats

borz

Gilt.com has a whole bunch of high-quality winter jackets for under $100 in their coat rack section, including GoreTex ski jackets. Marker Thermo ($350 jacket) is only $40, which is way cheaper than fake Spyder from KB. Heck, it's even cheaper than carcinogenic mystery material stuff from diystorm. There's no need to buy fake clothes when you can get the real deal cheaper.

I think they also have a reward system where you get X amount of ---- for getting in new members.

Not saying this is the case of the OP, but......

Ken

They got rid of the $25 free referral credit, now its just free shipping if you invite 10 people (wtf..)

Anyway I think if you use my referral you can get in without the waitlist:

I removed the link sorry.

We have had a few requests over the years to allow a member to issue invites to this site, we have always refused.

If you want an official reason for this please apply directly to our Admin.

Or read our rules.

Ken

Gilt.com has a whole bunch of high-quality winter jackets for under $100 in their coat rack section, including GoreTex ski jackets. Marker Thermo ($350 jacket) is only $40, which is way cheaper than fake Spyder from KB. Heck, it's even cheaper than carcinogenic mystery material stuff from diystorm. There's no need to buy fake clothes when you can get the real deal cheaper.

It didnt happen without pics and bringing kens name into this thread was stupid.

TOTALLY legit. been shopping with them for two years now. Some great deals but you have to move quick on them as they don't have a ton of sizes. Bought a couple Varvatos suits, some Red Wing boots, Ike Behar dress shirts, cashmere sweaters, snowboarding pants, Allegri down parka (awesome, by the way), etc. Their iPhone app is pretty good, too.