When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My 005k has landed ! (lot of pics inside ^^)

HeadToucha

Ok guys, i know you have seen a lot of new 005 pictures this days but i received it this morning ans all i can say is...Wooohh !

I still own a 005G fully modded (see in my sig) and side by side, well the 005G looks like....a rep ^^

Seraphe has posted beautifull pictures of the new 005k so i wanted to show you just few details who make this new rep a keeper.

First an overall view, no much things to say on the dial, i have waited a long time for a perfect logo & now i have it. I'm sure there's some small flaws about the letters or the placement of something etc... but to me it's verry, verry good.

97792682.jpg

98543880.jpg

49601527.jpg

Then the cg + crown, the space between the crown and the case is not a major issue IMHO and on my wrist i can see a little bit of the hex tube. The cg has a perfect fit with the case, not a small gap & the overall finish of it is pretty amazing, nicely brushed & the pin is polished. The crown is perfectly center with the cg and i have a nice gen click when the lever meet the crown.And the fact that it's springloaded me like it! Again a nice gen feeling when you open/close the lever. Like Seraphe said in his review the lever is a little bit floppy, but on mine it's hard to desengage the lever, the lever is floppy just when it is fully open, it moves a little bit from up to down but not floppy from left to right. Compared to my Toro cg honesty i definitely prefer this one & the roller ball is a "plus".

49658073.jpg

40167940.jpg

21314403.jpg

97136946.jpg

20497841.jpg

77989335.jpg

23862671.jpg

And the two other major improvements of the Hublot factory are of course the AR & the lume. For the AR i believe it's single sided like the gen, on my 005G FineDD made me a double sided & in comparison i still can't decide which one i prefer, may be the double for now but after few days in the sun i will make my mind. But of course no blue reflection, it's just the dial appears less black with single sided.

For the lume, again...Wohhhh! It's a torch, i will see tonight & tomorrow morning the last of this lume but for now the intensity is verry good.

The lume shot:

18788497.jpg

The wristie:

75860624.jpg

And the two in one ^^:

89099736.jpg

The conclusion is obvious to me: it is definitely a keeper, no mods needed for now, maybe a serviced hi beat A6497, make the lever less floppy ? In fact i didn't open the caseback so for the low beat movement it's what the rumors said about it.

Thanks for reading it & comments are welcome, now i'm gonna enjoy this baby for the rest of the day, cheers all !!

She's a beaut HT! Mine is in the air right now between China and SF. Should reach me late this week or early next.

That certainly is a nice and flush CG, but don't worry seraphe, a lot of gens don't have flush CGs.

Here are 2 different gen 005s. One has a lever slight proud of the CG and the other is slightly shallower.

eBay_PAM5_2.jpg?t=1297876560

watchpictures11-29-2010033.jpg?t=1297876616

• 2 weeks later...

Now that these new 005´s show up.....how about the 000?

Please forgive me for that question but I am soo far away from the rep-PAM business at the moment.

Theo

On its way mate :thumbsupsmileyanim: