When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cover Up? Or Did It Really Happen The Way They Say

swdivad

Just watched this video (1hr 22min)... Interesting conflicts about information given.

What do you guys think about this?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726

No "smoking gun". A group of people can gather enough "facts" either way to make a good case. And, based on the fact that this video will change nothing, it's a good waste of 1 hour and 21 minutes.

I watched this video like a month ago..

4 things that I would like to point out is:

1. Take this with a grain of salt--as any information you get from the media or the goverment, use common sense

2. They did a good 'common-sense' approach to show that the government was unneccesarily withholding information, but uses a poor literary resource (American Free Press or something like that) to support that

3. They have a make sense analysis about metals and heat resistance... college physics and chemistry does helps sometimes :nerd:

4. They have an uber-excellent video review that tickles your curiosity... they theorized that the collapse is controlled.. just like a demolition. They even have examples in history (older(!) buildings) supporting that theory, and again revert to the common sense of the reader

As any information think it through and take it with a grain of salt... don't let political views (pro-bush for example) or political hatred (contra-bush for example) shape the way your common sense works

My 2 cents :)

witnessed the towers come down firsthand. watched the video.

does the american public know every detail of how the terrorist attacks were orchestrated and carried out? No. There is no precedent for 9/11, so having 'experts' go to their textbooks and say this couldn't happen and that couldn't happen because it defies our theoretical understanding, only suggests that maybe the 'experts' do not have all the facts. For each of the 'inconsistencies' raised in the video, I could think of half a dozen completely reasonable answers that the narrator seems to have missed...

witnessed the towers come down firsthand. watched the video.

does the american public know every detail of how the terrorist attacks were orchestrated and carried out? No. There is no precedent for 9/11, so having 'experts' go to their textbooks and say this couldn't happen and that couldn't happen because it defies our theoretical understanding, only suggests that maybe the 'experts' do not have all the facts. For each of the 'inconsistencies' raised in the video, I could think of half a dozen completely reasonable answers that the narrator seems to have missed...

True dat.

An expert . . . the most mathematically competent engineer . . . that is a man who can absolutely prove that bumblebees cannot fly.

Bill

The Bush administration is way too incomptent to have done 9-11. What we know happened:

1)January 2001: Richard Clark gave Deputy NSC chief Stephen Hadley warning that Bin Laden was threat #1 and a comprehensive plan to get rid of him. Team Bush had 9 meetings about what what to do w/ Iraqi oil between inauguration day and 9-11 and ......1 on Bin Laden.

2)CIA head Tenant calls a meeting with the National Security team in July 2001 absolutely freaked out that we're about to be attacked. Rice does nothin except have 2 more meetings on invading Iraq.

3)The President himself gets a memo titled, "Bin Laden Determined to strike America" on August 6. Does nothing except play a round of golf.

4)Within a week of 9-11, Rumsfeld orders the military to draw up plans to attack....Iraq.

5)Instead of finishing the job in Afghanistan and the border areas of Pakistan, Team Bush misleads America about the threat of Saddam. We divert 140k troops and 300 billion bucks to find.....that Saddam was a [censored], not a threat to the US. We also create thousands of terrorists who would not like to come over here and kill us., says bush, because they're busy blowing up [censored] in Iraq. LOL!

6)The Intel Community points ouit what everyone not bamboozled by Bush's schmoozing of the religious nuts already knew--the war in Iraq made us less safe.

With a track record like that, they couldn't have caused the collapse of my kids' plywood treehouse. And now over to the die hards, the 30% minority of Americans who are uh.....smarter...than everyone else.

Conspiracy theories are usually born from failure to explain all the facts of an specific event...This video exploits those holes left with little or insufficient explanation...(i.e. Pentagon, WTC 7 collapse, etc). I live in NYC, I spent Sept 11 and 12 until 7AM in ground zero as part of the medical response team, and the images of the remains of victims throughout the night still lingers...We are all still very emotional about this and anything that implies a cover-up or a plain mass assasination (collateral damage?) in order to forward a political, military and economical agenda triggers an unbearable response at the gut level... As Bill and WW pointed out, "For each of the 'inconsistencies' raised in the video, I could think of half a dozen completely reasonable answers that the narrator seems to have missed... "

Problem is that the government could easily stop all of these but don't and you have to wonder why not. Perhaps it serves their purpose? :g:

Either way, think for yourself and don't believe what is spoon-fed by all sides.

Why couldn't a government use something like this to further their own ends, whether they did it themselves or allowed it to happen, or just took advantage of the situation to do what they wanted to do (eventually invade Iraq perhaps?).

Remember in the 70s there were lots of UFO sightings. The government could have stopped all of that, as it turned out to be the Blackbird spyplane or the stealth bomber. Now we have a country full of UFO nuts being abducted all the time :p

Hey sure I believe this video, I also believe man has never set foot on the moon, JFK was a FBI hit, Princess Diana was done in by MI5 and Elvis is still pumping gas in a little country town in Nevada. <_<

Ken

This video is the biggest pile of crap I've ever had the displeasure of viewing. Its is nothing less than the ranting of an uneducated half wit.

Seriously do a few google searches for Loose Change (the video's title). There are dozens of sites out there who list out the hundreds of inaccurances, distortions and outright lies told in this video.

I am no huge fan of the Bush administration myself but video's like this one promoting some hair-brained conspiracy theory do nothing to uncover the reasons behind 911 or prevent its re-occurance.

well, I'll give you some first hand info. They claim a missile hit the pentagon....not a plane. There is an faa hanger full of aircraft parts recovered from the Pentagon site. Maybe the missile had an airplane inside of it?

Of course, the planes passengers were all part of it, right?

Actually, "they" were also planning on bombing "the grassy knoll" but ran out of time.

I watched about 10-15 minutes of this a few weeks ago around the 5 year anniversary. All I can say is I had to stop it before the crap piled up too high that I couldn't breath in my own apartment. The movie, in my opinion, was a bag of bull $hit. I think it is disrespectful to those that died and a disgrace to their families and friends. I don't know if you guys have ever seen Pen & Teller but they called BS on this a long time ago. Conspiracy theories are just that, theories. Even Oliver Stone was smart enough to not make this story a conspiracy and he seems to be the king of them, ie. "JFK" and "Nixon".

I don't know what it is in people's heads that makes them believe this stuff. Regardless of my feelings about Clinton/Bush I still refuse to believe the US Govt had anything to do with this attack, well except for not acting when they should have.

9/11 was a day that I will never forget. I hope no country ever has to endure another attack of this nature or magnitude.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but this one I just flat out don't agree with.

well, I'll give you some first hand info. They claim a missile hit the pentagon....not a plane. There is an faa hanger full of aircraft parts recovered from the Pentagon site. Maybe the missile had an airplane inside of it?

Of course, the planes passengers were all part of it, right?

Actually, "they" were also planning on bombing "the grassy knoll" but ran out of time.

as far as I remember, they claumed, that a drone with a bomb or whatsoever hit the pentagon. they claim this, because one of the engines shown on the video footage after the attack shows an engine of the exact same size of the drone (which aparently is smaler than the engine of an airplane), and also the airforce claimed that one or two drones were missing in action and they didnt know where they were. Dunno if that is correct or just [censored], but that sounds a LOT more plausible than a missile lol

dunno if its true, but I dont really care anymore. jfk was also not shot by lee harvey oswald (IMO) and there's nothing we can do about it now and nothing will stop those who did it. never.

I also believe that something with schumachers engine failure was fishy. I too believe that something with alonsos failures was fishy, because ppl were bored back in the days, when one racer dominated F1, they wanted to make it more interesting. But still, nothing we can do about it!