When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my small but select collection

cib0rgman

Small Collection after

WP_000086-1.jpg

Small Collection before

WP_000044.jpg

what has been done.

111J and 177L nothing

UPO 45 Dial and pearl relume serviced twice already Gen Crown and Tube, Functional HE Valve taken to 100 feet dive

Gen Crown + tube, 93150 Gen bracelet and 580 endlinks, 1570 movement with silver date-wheel service by The Zigmeister, Gen insert, Gen crystal, MBW dial and after market hands aged by The Zigmeister, Gen Sprinbars. Also taken to 100 feet dive

Very nice collection. It does show remarkable restraint. The question is whether your collection was at one time larger and you have learned. I now have a reasonably restrained collection but not before I went the other way first. :lol:

My collection has never been larger that 5 Watches; I mean what is the point i can not wear them all at once. even now I find myself wearing the PAMS more than any other watch. I have a 088 (service and relume by The Zigmeister with the raise date wheel ) that is at my watch guy getting a crystal replacement then if off to the sales section.

What is the story with the 111? Looks very nice, as do all the rest :)

The 111 is the newest one it came that way out of the box. you all know the history behind this one it only need Lume if you are so anal. but who is not here right!!

Thanks for looking and the kind comments.

Cheers

Thumbs up!!! You give me hope that I can find the same restraint you've exercised! I have a PAM 156, Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra, a PAM 111 and a BK Subbie in the works. I have four spots in my watch box for turning mechanisms and I told myself I should never have more than that. I like that there are others who have that same mentality. :-)

I don't like formal watches, the smallest one is the 1665 and it can be wear as a dress watch. Also I forgot to mention I am building a 1675 using a 1655 case that is also small right!!

Sounds good, can't wait to see the finished project :good::drinks: