When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It's Monday! Show off your wrists!

valerian

It's also about flyability.... Wanna know what plane has the worse crash record in U.S. Airforce History??

You guessed it. The f-22. Funding has already been cut for further production of the F-22 anyways. The military realized it was a mistake, and the design flaws are horendous considering its ridiculous cost.

One of the pilots (the one in the pic) was discussing how one of his colleagues went down with his bird just last week, at a cost of 150M they're not cheap either. In terms of maneuverability it's not just about air show stunts (which they do very well :)) but as you say, reliability in staying up.

Hopefully the F-35 JSF will do a better (cheaper) job, even though it's massively over budget AND schedule."

@PeteM: Stupid 'rotate' button in the Photobucket app is missing! :)

is this your construction or one of the new quartz models?????? Looks great tee-jay!

Sorry I missed your post earlier, amigo, this is a totally out of the box quartz rep of the 2010 Tudor Heritage, rather than a build of the original 7032 (although I would still love to build one of those :whistling: ) If you like the DSSD ( ;) ) I think you'd like this one, check out the thickness of the case on the wrist :good:

DSCN3740.jpg