When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New El Rose Gold Navitimer!

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

It took almost a month because of customs in TW and later here in Poland but today it finally arrived... and once again all I can say is WOW!

We have to admit it - we are lucky to live in a GOLDEN AGE OF REPS!

The quality, weight - it is all just great! The dial is amazing - I love those subdials! The gold is perfect in color. It has a new 28800 bph movement in it. Oh and the slide rule is just as it should be - not white as it is in other Navitimer reps!

I will let pictures speak for themselves!

Enjoy!

129736-19579.jpg

129736-19580.jpg

129736-19581.jpg

129736-19582.jpg

129736-19583.jpg

129736-19584.jpg

129736-19585.jpg

129736-19586.jpg

129736-19587.jpg

Cheers!

Edited by Sql_pl

Gorgeous watch Maciek!

May I ask, how big is your wrist? I want one but I have skinny 6.5" wrist, this may be too big for me.

Guest Sql_pl

@rek001

I don't actually know how big is my wrist, will have to measure it later but the watch is not big at all - it is a regular size - around 40-41 mm

@rower

It may have a slight AR coating but there is absolutely no blue or purple hue like in some pams.

Have to tell you even though I am not into gold watches in general this one is amazing.

If they will make a full gold navi on a strap I will take it in a heartbeat!

Unless I'm going blind (a significant possibility) It looks like you have two watchs. The first three pictures appear to be blue dial with light blue hands on the subdials. The rest appear to be black dial with grey-brown hands on sub dial. Am I missing something besides my brain!!

Unless I'm going blind (a significant possibility) It looks like you have two watchs. The first three pictures appear to be blue dial with light blue hands on the subdials. The rest appear to be black dial with grey-brown hands on sub dial. Am I missing something besides my brain!!

Shiny surfaces often appear in different color when photographed from different angles... depending what kind of colors they reflect back.

For example if you're wearing a blue shirt the hands might get the reflection from that... and appear "blueish" in the picture. If you want to shoot "advanced pics" you need to use reflector cards to get rid of the noise.

• 4 weeks later...