When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

lets kill him!

sander

Put down the sword-- (as much as I like them). :victory:

This may be an honest mistake by the seller. Looking at past sales this looks like a Pawn Shop or other such business. Their past sales seem to be on the up and up.

Since I don't know 5hit about AP, may I suggest contacting the seller via the eBay message system and pointing out the tells / issues. They may have recourse against whomever they acquired it from.

Did you look at their current sales?

Starts off with a Lilly Pulitzer Strawberry Fields Shift for $18.50 and then moves to a lot of questionable watches ranging up to 38k.

I think he has built a record and is now going for the money.

Ken

Did you look at their current sales?

Starts off with a Lilly Pulitzer Strawberry Fields Shift for $18.50 and then moves to a lot of questionable watches ranging up to 38k.

I think he has built a record and is now going for the money.

Ken

Saw that,too. Seems as he has collected feedback....but who knows

But I think by the seller himself. He contacted me today ( because I contacted him yesterday) and said they purchased it for a substantial amount from a private person. He claimed that tey are in business in over 10 years, and happened once to to them. He will have it checked, and will probably withdraw the item...

So - .....

But I think by the seller himself. He contacted me today ( because I contacted him yesterday) and said they purchased it for a substantial amount from a private person. He claimed that tey are in business in over 10 years, and happened once to to them. He will have it checked, and will probably withdraw the item...

So - .....

Good news. I had based my above comment on PAST sales, as he has sold some Gen Omega's and other random watches and such.

Now that another innocent buyer has been saved let us turn to the more interesting question.

Sander, please tell us you were not hunting for a gen with a diamond bezel. :whistling:

I'm a man...... Diamonds are a GIRLS best friend!

No, actually I'm getting paid by AP to hunt down these [censored] 8)