When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WM9 Submariner

marrickvilleboy

It's looking really nice. I would change out the crystal, hands and insert, and you would be pretty much done, unless you wanted to spring for a genuine dial. Would be and easy swap since you have the genuine movement. Nice thing is the parts, insert, hands and even the dial are much more reasonable than the genuine vintage stuff.But you are certainly on the right track. You could stop now, but since you went with a genuine movement, it would be a shame to not do the visible stuff.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

This is a wm9 v1 right?

Way im asking is becuse.

The "s" looks flat in Submariner, and i think JoJo here on the forum has a better wm9 dial up for sale, i think the lume on the "12" marker looks funky or even the hole marker.

I neve liked the lume markes on the wm9 v1 the wm9 v2 and v3 dial is much better.

So i think its better to buy a new dial to start with :) just me saying.

Edited by Zeleni Kukuruz

a wm9 dial is decent enough v2 is better because of the superlume but even a noobmariner dial is just as good, all it needs is some SL. a wm9 dial is reminiscent of 2007/08 noob dial is from 2004/2005 model sub

let me ask; what kind of time is that movement keeping?

Edited by highoeyazmuhudee