When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

if you need chearing up

FxrAndy

Has to be Demsey's Focus,only guy i can think of that could come up with all that... :lol:

Hahaha, that is exactly what I was thinking while reading it!!

That is a top class find Andy!!

Kinda like the ebay sale for a GSXR1000, stating it was up for sale because apparently "Do whatever the f**k you want" doesn't mean what I was led to believe it did!!

Sixx :bones:

Update, Tuesday 12th April: < I like this colour I just pretended to get off with myself in the back seats, I had someone confirm that they could see me. This unfortunately means the windows are only lightly tinted and it isn't privacy glass. Also worth mentioning that this car runs on petrol which can be bought at 'petrol stations', if you are unfamiliar with these then ask someone for directions to a place that sells over priced cold sausage rolls.

I can confirm that the petrol low light works, it just came on.

Also I just took delivery of a docking station for my laptop, the box it came in is surplus to requirements as I have plenty of other empty boxes. I will include this box in the sale at no extra cost. Finally for today, I think a pound coin fell out of my Bermuda shorts and has lodged itself somewhere under the drivers seat, if I don't find it before the car sells you can have this too. Dont be disappointed if its only 50p though, it sounded like a pound but could have been a 50.