When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Large Watches

hoya1999

I'm somewhat of a rookie when it comes to watches, and I'm looking for a little help/advice. I'm a big guy with a big wrist, and currently have a Panerai Luminor Marina; I enjoy this watch because it is so large, shiny, and heavy. I'm currently looking for a new watch, something that is similar in size and weight to my Panerai. I am looking to get either an IWC or Franck Muller...any suggestions? Thanks!

I'm somewhat of a rookie when it comes to watches, and I'm looking for a little help/advice. I'm a big guy with a big wrist, and currently have a Panerai Luminor Marina; I enjoy this watch because it is so large, shiny, and heavy. I'm currently looking for a new watch, something that is similar in size and weight to my Panerai. I am looking to get either an IWC or Franck Muller...any suggestions? Thanks!

Get a Fiddy :) have a look at the 47mm 1950 style cases, they are quite substantial with excellent wrist presence, and a certain utilitarian charm.

IWC make the Big Pilot, which comes in a few sizes, but sounds to me you're looking for a Breitling Super Avenger. Thick case, thick bracelet, should do the trick :)

Get a Fiddy :) have a look at the 47mm 1950 style cases, they are quite substantial with excellent wrist presence, and a certain utilitarian charm.

IWC make the Big Pilot, which comes in a few sizes, but sounds to me you're looking for a Breitling Super Avenger. Thick case, thick bracelet, should do the trick :)

I'm sorry, but what's a Fiddy? :confused::doh:

Small watches are where its at. :victory:

3090889116_462a43aa04_z.jpg

Here it is with my SOSF.

3294017154_56bf5de583_z.jpg

Great Graham Watch... Yes that is definitely a small watch B)

How do you like it? I was thinking about buying the one with the Carbon Fiver Bezel.

I like it. I wear all of my watches fairly tight. The Graham looks tighter because of the angle I had to have it at to get the wrist photo. (large camera and lens also) I don't wear it near as much as I wear the SOSF though that one is like my favorite...