When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How would you rate your experience with Reputable Dealers

cdaeng2

I have bought a watch from Josh, but ended up returning it for a refund.

Mailed it back vis USPS. I know that it may take a while to get there. But how honesty are the dealers,

USPS didn't offer any tracking number, for International Parcel = no tracking number available.

It's been 3weeks, Josh says he hasn't gotten it yet. I really don't wanna jump to conclusions or accuse anyone

but how trustyworthy are the dealers like Josh, in cases like this....

i am bit worried, what if he's not being honest?? :(

These are the kind of post/ comments we get when members dont spend much time here. If you were to have spent even little time reading some of the reviews you would know that Josh is one of the most respected dealers in the rep community. Do you really think he would be a trusted dealer here If this were not the case? Just relax,It takes quite some time when sending a watch back to China. I had to send two watches back. The first one took five weeks,the second took three. But everything worked out In the end,patience Is trully a virtue. :) Mike

Don't worry, I've had to return a few watches to Joshua. The entire process, until I got the new/repaired watch back took up to 2 months.

When it comes to after-purchase support, Josh is the platinum standard.

Be very careful dealing with "Josh"!!

He's a great dealer, but.....There are several "not so great" arsehowles out there, masquerading as him!!

They might ship you a watch, but if you have a problem, you're Screwed!!

Make absolutely CERTAIN you are dealing with the RIGHT "perfect clone"....not some other "not so perfect clone"!!!