When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bought a couple of these on VRF...

Dizzy

I found two different 1675 dials that were about the condition I was looking for. One is about a 1.9mil and the other is a 3.2mil. I think this is the one I am going to use.... Just need to get a 1675 bezel set and a gen insert. I'm just waiting for one to turn up so I dont have to order from Mr.Slimeball990

Heres the beginning stage of the project. Im still waiting on a few parts, so this one is a little slow going...

post-6336-0-22774000-1303457533.jpg

it just looks like a bad batch of dials, either the plate was wrong or the part where they doctor blade the ink :g:

Because if you just look at the coronet, there seems to be what appears to be blobs of ink left over.

HAHA its not that bad at normal size, and in real life. The cornet looks weird in the pic. Ive got another dial too but the markers are fading to a greenish ugly color. He sold them as original dials unpainted. Good thing I only paid $100 for them. The dial is just sitting on the movement that came with the Exp2. My 2893-2 hasnt arrived yet. I'll probably end up buying the H5 canon pin set for the ETA to raise the hands up and away from the dial a bit. The other dial I have is much better but NEEDS to be relumed as its all discolored and flaking off.

@cjjoyce - no thats not my dial.