When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy the most authentic Rolex Black Submariner

funnyfrog

Hi.

I'm new to thiz forum. Have been reading some threads doing research in order to buy a really good repilica of a classic Black Submariner.

But still I havnt got av clear answer as to where I can get this? Can anyboy help me? Greetings from Norway (at last spring has arrived!! :D)

-regards Erik

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Hi Erik the Viking ;)

Ooohhh how will we say this.

You should keep your eyes open for a bklm/wm9 v2 or v3 submariner in the trade/sale section. They show up some times but not often and when they show up the cost around say 650-1300$ depends of gen parts on it.

You can also check out bklm section, he has the tw/wm9 v1 for sale its a little que wait line but its worth it also a very good submariner.Here is the link to bk

http://www.rwgforum.com/forum/196-bks-watch-garage/

The wm9 v2 and v3 is no more produced :( its a shame and its a long story!!!

Good luck ;)

Here is mine bklm/wm9 v2 with some gen parts ;)

4e465fb3-b16e-b118.jpg

Edited by Zeleni Kukuruz

Great advice. my first option would be to search the sales forums on all of the replica sites for a WM9/BK V2 or V3. They usually go fast, and they aren't cheap. Fortunately, most of them have had mods so you won't need to do much. The second option would be to get in the line for a new TW from BKLM. He will sell you a nice watch that has been gone over by him. He can also do some mods as well. Either of these options will give you a Submariner that is very, very close to the genuine.

Hei!

Thanks so much for really friendly and informative information..! :D

I just came frome easter vacation and skiing. Yeah, Ive been reading about the WM9 v2 and I've decided definately thats what I'm gonna get...

In three weeks I will be graduating, so I'm willing to spend quite a bit money in order to treat myself. I'm actually thinking about getting the real deal... but I need too save for buying an apartment... :( In Norway it costs 52 000 kr (aprx. 9000 USD)for the new 2010 Sub. I wonder if you could get a better deal a AD in other countries, for instance how much does a Sub cost in the states. The new 2010 with ceramic bezel is just a beauty!

Regards!

Welcome, and indeed, the information above is spot on accurate :) I can understand that you want to treat yourself to a nice watch, I've been in the same situation myself in the past, but held off on the purchase, and since got into replicas. My honest belief is that a replica will provide you with just as much pleasure as 'the real thing', but at a fraction of the cost (and spending X amount on a genuine watch may even leave you with buyers remorse...). Most folks assume that Rolex = Fake, even if you are wearing 'the real thing', so why blow that much money, just to be asked "Is that a fake?"? :whistling: Following the advice here will get you the watch you want, at a price you'll like :drinks:

Welcome, and indeed, the information above is spot on accurate :) I can understand that you want to treat yourself to a nice watch, I've been in the same situation myself in the past, but held off on the purchase, and since got into replicas. My honest belief is that a replica will provide you with just as much pleasure as 'the real thing', but at a fraction of the cost (and spending X amount on a genuine watch may even leave you with buyers remorse...). Most folks assume that Rolex = Fake, even if you are wearing 'the real thing', so why blow that much money, just to be asked "Is that a fake?"? :whistling: Following the advice here will get you the watch you want, at a price you'll like :drinks:

This is, IMHO, the absolute truth.

You may not know this, but Rolex has been the subject of governmental action here for years regarding the way they fix prices.

They sell I really fine $500-1000 USD watch, but they control prices to a ridiculous extent.

Buy the top quality rep - the quality without the price fixing.

Bill

This is, IMHO, the absolute truth.

You may not know this, but Rolex has been the subject of governmental action here for years regarding the way they fix prices.

They sell I really fine $500-1000 USD watch, but they control prices to a ridiculous extent.

Buy the top quality rep - the quality without the price fixing.

Bill

Wow, I didn't know that Rolex had actually been taken to task over their pricing, that is awesome to hear :)

http://www.fraudsand...SA-Pleading.pdf

It's been an ongoing war since 1954

Bill

Bill,That is and interesting pleading. unfortunately, it looke like the decree has been ignored by Rolex USA, as almost every point the decree covered is being violated. I have always felt that Rolex USA has been violating antitrust laws, with their restrictive parts policies, the fact that an individual is not allowed to bring in Rolex watches for personal use (obviously this one is largely ignored by most folks), but none the less Rolex wants it enforced. It never ceases to amaze me that large corporations can pick and chose the laws they obey, with almost total impunity.

WM9 factory vanished months ago. They are no longer in business. You can't have one unless you buy it used from a forum member.

Understood, but if you were to put both under a microscope and compared them to the gen counterpart, which of the two (wm9 or BK's latest) would come out on top?

I.e. I have friends who own gens, if I were to get one or the other, which would be most accurate to the real thing?

I'l say the wm9.

+1 its all about the details, WM9 all day long, they even got the hands correct and the superlume just makes it that much more awesome. even the bracelet was wonderful.

but moving forward what are your options? TW sub really, its a good rep, gen like construction in a decent case. it wont be a wm9 but theres nothing that can be done about that now.