When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

veni12: Where did you get your Submersible???

bres3000

As my friends have said the Submersible is from Silix. I knew about the case BUT i prefer it brushed. I wear the watch at the gym and when doing sports generally and I don't like polished cases because they scratch easily. ;)

As my friends have said the Submersible is from Silix. I knew about the case BUT i prefer it brushed. I wear the watch at the gym and when doing sports generally and I don't like polished cases because they scratch easily. ;)

Don't you have a 50$ casio for gym and sport??!! :whistling:

:D

well, anyway... I really like it and your photo's are great! I prefer "brushed" also - polished looks too shiny.

I like it brashed too, regarless of what it should be, good choice :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I like polish as long as I have a cape cod cloth handy.

But is the rep steel that much softer than the genuine?

I have a geniune 111 (it is the only one I can afford) but the scratches on the polished portion are very superficial and easily remedied. But the scratches on the brushed crown gaurd seem much deeper as more difficult to repair as it is hard to match the brush strokes in one small area to the surrounding area.