When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Stanley Cup Game 7 Boston-Vancouver tonight

By-Tor

Is this the most recent Cup for Boston?

Orr.jpeg

My hero, when I was a mere lad. I learned to play hockey because of Orr. :notworthy:

I predict closer than 4-1 in regulation... let's say 3-2 Boston.

3-0 Boston after two.

Vancouver is a great team but I doubt they can put it three times behind Thomas. Sedin gay brothers have been virtually invisible tonight.

Great game, great finals. Boston had great teamwork, excellent depth in their roster, and a great goalie. And so much for the pundits and their stats calling it for Vancouver. After that game 6 performance I don't see how anyone could go all in on Lebrongo in game 7, even if he was wearing his gold medal under his jersey for this one. :rolleyes:

Now here's a question for the Canadians... Was your country collectively behind Vancouver in this series, or are they actually the black sheep of Canada? :whistling:

Now here's a question for the Canadians... Was your country collectively behind Vancouver in this series, or are they actually the black sheep of Canada? :whistling:

No,thats Quebec.... :lol:

The majority around Toronto were backing the Canucks,pretty lame that the knuckleheads in Van. went on a rioting spree again after the game though,like they did when they lost in 1994... :thumbdown:

Too bad they acted like a pair of sisters in this series

Well then they probably are sisters :bangin: not that there is anything wrong with that

0af80469-1e56-4e52-b2ff-88e14912d7f7.jpg