When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joshua's site being hacked and who was behind it...

Dave123

Guys,

I have gotten pm's about whats been going on with Josh and Andrews sites (i frankly couldn't care less about Andrew as a dealer but i'm sure many do care,but whats wrong is wrong),there are people that know what happened,myself included and a forum dealer is behind this BS.

It is being swept under the carpet,i don't agree with that,and am tired of seeing "what's with Josh's site" etc...,the dealer involved has admitted guilt,posts his joke of the day,and is being allowed to get a pass,as its just "dealer BS".

I don't agree,this expense he went thru,and the expense he caused these dealers,along with the hassle to the members shouldn't be tolerated.

Dave.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I completely agree with you Dave.

I guess most people know who was behind this....but don't know what the final decision was/is. I, for one, will probably never ever buy anything from that dealer.

However, the Admin team locked down another thread where this was being discussed... so I guess they've made this discussion tabooed. I guess, in a way, it's like giving a carte blanche to the dealers.

Greg (D4M) wanted to be the main forum dealer,i told him this was a mistake,when the issues rolled in,how can you pay for it?,it was ignored,myself removed,he dealt,and gave up. Now those guys buy from Josh though he isn't listed and D4M "retired"....lol

Now another dealer here has put Josh and Andrew under the gun,alot of noobs don't get what these two bring to the table in this game. I don't even buy reps anymore but they have to understand...

I wish we could dave!

Oh,i have changed things in this game,you can as well. Never think you can't.

A loud voice means alot to these guys. You have no idea.

I haven't been removed from most of these forums because i scammed anyone,nor hurt anyone,only because i speak the truth,that is a fact.

Speak your mind,these forums need it.

Oh,i have changed things in this game,you can as well. Never think you can't.

A loud voice means alot to these guys. You have no idea.

I haven't been removed from most of these forums because i scammed anyone,nor hurt anyone,only because i speak the truth,that is a fact.

Speak your mind,these forums need it.

Well said. I don't have the full picture (yet), but based on what you've stated, it is *not* cool. Hacker...pls don't DDoS me! :black_eye:

:pimp:

I am banned from all rep forums aside from here at RWG,the old school guys. If i want to buy or sell a watch,its done,nobody gives me any hassle nor do i,always happy to deal with me. Even TTK is a member of a forum today,yet i am banned from all forums but here,even Josh is banned from RWI.

I don't care about old school (or even 1-3 year old noobs) that don't get it,i really don't. But all you guys that don't realize what josh is bringing you guys that wouldn't be there for you if not for him,is foolish.

I hope you are getting it,aside from that, F ya...:)

wow im totally lost here. can someone ellaborate on the issue?

Me too, but here's what I've gathered:

1. Joshua is a dealer and his site got hacked
  2. Andrew is a dealer and his site got hacked too
  3. Dave123 is banned from all other forums for speaking his mind
  4. Joshua is banned from RWI
  5. Allegedly, the hacker is the Joke of the Day dealer (aka PureTime)

Stay tuned for more details as they uncover themselves...

Dave got banned because of his Signature :p

Ya something like that ;)

If there is any truth to this, I really do agree that the dealer in question should be booted with immediate effect.

Any anti-competitive action is seriously bad news for the fora.

I know the issue was different, but it is noticeable how the attendance dropped on Repgeek after the scandals with the raffle watch and the watch sold there as well as on Ebay.

The members here actually trust each other and the dealers a lot. The fora have to fight very hard to retain that trust and sometimes it may mean that they will have to let go of a member or a dealer.

Luckily there are new dealers coming all the time, so we are not dependent on any one single dealer.

I have bought quite a bit from Josh :thumbsupsmileyanim: in the not too distant past, also from the businessman Andrew ;) but that is long time ago now. Both these guys are natural part of any replica fora. Puretime on the other hand I have bought nothing from and some of his watches seem mediocre (but I might be wrong on that last part so do not quote me on it)