When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joshua's site being hacked and who was behind it...

Dave123

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest zeleni kukuruz

0717pod10.jpg

That is the worst and uglyest animal in the world!!! Cant stand the look of them...

Gran, hows your nautilus my friend :)

Edited by Zeleni Kukuruz

Could it be you're scaring with bans for voicing ones opinion?

Nope not on this site, your oppinion is welcome, and you dont get banned for voicing it, and how do you know whos name Nanuq is looking at??????????

So +100 on cutting the drama and getting back to the educating watch issues and less educating testosterone thriving threads of my d**k is bigger than yours, check the hair on my wrists and new rims on my ride.

Without the drama this forum dies kravaff :drinks: imagine this thread even compelled you to post your well deserved opnion and thats quite an effort.

Great thread it is

Gunnar :good:

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Im just saying, i feal that this topic aint gone end good!!!

I wish everyone could just listen to the mod team and what they did about all this, stands!

Realy this is just silly going on. Realy its no use.

Im out, im not going to post here in this topic more.

Edited by Zeleni Kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

:thumbsupsmileyanim: It is doing well and it will travel all the way to Brazil with me this very Friday :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Waaaaw Brazil imagen that :) sound wonderfull Dr G! Just Dont get robbed there!

Safe travel to you and your better half.

Let me also add that it's been very informative observing who's closely watching this thread as it develops in the open.

Yeah ... I see you down there at the bottom. You're on thin ice.

Just to go off topic... The comment "on thin ice" juxtaposed with Nanuq's avatar of a polar bear make me have a giggle. I know it wasn't intentional but the inadvertent pun of sorts was a lot of fun. Nanuq knows ice like nobody else here :D

::Cheers::

I'm not usually into fora politics, not my cup of tea, but I must say here that I completely 1000% percent agree with mod/admin team here. I guess this is why I still consider this place home, although I participate on other fora too. C'mon guys - dealer is a dealer is a dealer, no matter do you know him, love him or what. Taking sides in disputes such as this is childish to say the least. These guys have a long history ... once the two loved the third one, while he was small time photoubcket dealer, but then he started his site, started offering competing prices, and love ended, this is how even legitimate business work, let alone business of selling counterfeit goods. Why would I even want to interfere in their relationships ??? Jeez, some people really have A LOT of spare time on their hands ...

regards

Guys, the dealers have been attacking each other since the dawn of time. This is a competitive business and let's not forget, an illegal one for them.

As a forum, it is not in our charter to police the dealer to dealer activities. We are here to educate our members and act as a place to share experiences and our love for all things watches.

Why would we ban a dealer for attacking another dealer's site when we know that they have all done it?

Dealers that get removed from this forum are ones who have done wrong by the forum membership.

There was none of that here, aside from the inconvenience of a few sites being down. If you recall, all of the dealer's mentioned in this thread have had their sites attacked in the same timeframe.

Stop trying to create drama. 8)

Bam! Dead on.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Not our battle movementum. We are not Private Investigators.

As far a price fixing goes....How are we expected to police that? At then end of the day, we all know that prices on reps have crept up over the past 5-6 years but so has the quality.

Our self-policing approach to trading has served us well. When dealers try to charge too much we either buy or not-buy at the end of the day.

Double bam! Absolutamente!

:thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

^wow! /thread.

Now lets get back to talking about how i fixed my keyless works, saved the earth, and became the greatest ever. :p

(I'm glad the membership at large now knows who it was. I've always been uneasy using my CC in this game, so i use debit visa, but I'd be even more uncomfy giving my deets to any particular dealer known to have hackers in his employ. Sure there's some chest-thumping and drama-queening in here, but the membership should know. IMO, this is the issue as it relates to the membership - not dealer wars).

Now lets get back to talking about how i fixed my keyless works, saved the earth, and became the greatest ever. :p

I've heard rumors that you can also walk on water and divide by zero. :notworthy: