When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My AP Collection so far....

Speaking of the Don Ramon, I understand the dial is supposed to be a "chestnut brown" color according to the official AP description.

It looks more like Grey to me honestly.

Can someone clarify what the color of the gen dial should be, and how close the rep is?

Thank you very much

amazing collection. Does your Don Ramon say "Don Bamon"? do you know when or if the dealer will fix this? It's one on my wish list but that case back is deterring me.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

So is t fixed? I also think there is something dubious about the face color. I've seen different pictures. The dial looks different in each one of them. A lighting thing maybe?

I'd love to see it on black rubber. Will probably look as sexy as the brown strap.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there, nice collection. Can i just ask, does the diver wear slightly smaller than the chronos? Am i right in saying its a little slimmer?

Only own pams- no AP's yet but really fancy the diver but, althought they're 42mm they do look like chunky watches ...hopefully not too chunky.

Can anyone tell me how they wear in comparason to say a pam 090 or 024??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...