When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DOXA ALERT!

Nanuq

Right now there's a newly serviced Doxa SUB 300 "no T" Professional on EBay, buy it now price is $1,500

HOLY SMOKES!!! Someone grab this piece of history!

Auction 190550383092

I think there is just been a huge drop in what you can get for a watch...I have a incoming 300t vintage sharkhunter also recently serviced except lum was left nice and original, I picked it up for less than 1,000 (usd). should be here in a few hours..

From what I can remember, the No T or Pre T or NT is pretty rare. Lani has one and posted some pics of it here His was missing the correct bezel and I guess it was assumed he would never find the correct one but then he did one day.

It's a beautiful watch!

Yes the "no T" came first. This is the "first" Doxa dive watch, with the domed plexi crystal. I don't know if you remember but I have the "Black Lung" which was a prototype for this watch. This is now the commercial version of the Black Lung, without the filled-in USD logo on the dial.

It predates the 300T and is far, far, far more collectible. It's absolutely insane that it hasn't been bought already.

Yes chris5264, for some reason Doxa prices have been soft the last month. But if you look, there are several 300T Professionals with Buy-It-Now prices nearing $4,000. That's too high, but the long term trend is straight up for these things.

Man I'm tempted to snatch this, if for no other reason than to sit on it for a month, add some endlinks, and flip it for $1,000 more.

Too late. I got it.

Thanks, Nanuq. Wanted one for years. Never would've come across it if it weren't for you. Mille Grazie.

Ahhhhhh, SO glad you got that beauty! It needed a home here amongst the Band of Brothers.

It's a superb example, with original hands, including the ever-so-rare black squared seconds hand. You'll need a set of endlinks to make the BOR work. PM me your address...

Big Thanks to Nanuq - if it wasn't for his post, I never would've caught it. Been jonesing for a quality vintage Doxa 300 for a long time.

And, as if that wasn't enough, he graciously offered me some endlinks I can put on the BOR bracelet. Proof again of what a great community this is.

I'll be sure to post some pics once it arrives.

Thanks again, Captain Alaska.

Ok. Here it is. Man. O. Man. Do I like this watch.

Nanuq is right - it's insanely comfortable.

I touched up the outer markers with orange crayon. Can't decide if I want to fill 'em in with the orange Testors or not. Definitely won't be polishing a thing - it wears its age proudly. The BOR bracelet looks great and will be going on as soon as the endlinks arrive.

Have a look. Crappy iPhone pics, but you get the idea.

Thanks again, N. I owe you big for the head's up and for the endlinks.

72feae37.jpg

03cd64e0.jpg

Mmmmm...dome.

Here are a couple of side shots. Again, crappy light and an iPhone. I need to make up one of those DIY milk jug studios.

Been wearing this non-stop. Have had three people ask me about it in the last day and a half. Love the size, too.

31b17a6e.jpg

fb9a953a.jpg

7c9ca800.jpg

And some more dial shots:

cbde86e6.jpg

39752a1b.jpg