When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WM9 Submariner replica?

Mnicolini300

I am wanting to purchase the best submariner replica to my budget which is about 400 tops I keep reading reviews about these WM9s and V1 and V2 and dont really understand it all. if someone can PLEASE help me out or point me to a dealer who can get there hands on one that would be amazing. I am new to the replica world so please help me out! trying not to get scammed my first round.

thanks!

Two ways to go- one, is get with Narikaa about a WM9 v1.5, or get with bklm1234 about the new TW Best sub that he has. These are the two best ways to go these days. To find used v1 or v2s, you'll need to keep an eye on the for sale section.

Here's some advice that you don't want to hear:

Don't buy a watch yet.

Spend a month reading threads here, learning about the different models of reps. Study some pics and learn what the tells are, and decide what things bother you and what things don't.

Then, figure out which watch is the best for you.

You might find that an $80 21j Noobmariner is the best value for you--a Noobmariner is a heck of a good watch. Not as good as a BK/WM9 v3, but about 10% of the price too.

Seriously. Think about it. Do some research. Just some friendly advice.

I'm not sure if he still offers them but check with Angus.

I know he used to have the Sub Supreme (aka WM9 1.5v)listed though I don't know if he still has them in stock.

PureTime....he's a trusted dealer and Angus is a real good guy.

I've been doing research for years now honestly I just want a really good dependable submariner and am not that Picky I just want something that does not scream fake even to a trained eye. Just recently have I started hearing about these wm9 v1 etc and just want some details. My basic requirements for a sub is 120 click UNI directional bezel correct markings correct 2.5 magnification all the basic stuff and eventually I'll ad original equipment to it to phase out all the replicated parts so the watch would need to be interchangable with the original model

I've been doing research for years now honestly I just want a really good dependable submariner and am not that Picky

Glad to hear it.

My basic requirements for a sub is 120 click UNI directional bezel correct markings correct 2.5 magnification all the basic stuff and eventually I'll ad original equipment to it to phase out all the replicated parts so the watch would need to be interchangable with the original model

Oh, is that all? :rolleyes:

I've been doing research for years now honestly I just want a really good dependable submariner and am not that Picky I just want something that does not scream fake even to a trained eye. Just recently have I started hearing about these wm9 v1 etc and just want some details. My basic requirements for a sub is 120 click UNI directional bezel correct markings correct 2.5 magnification all the basic stuff and eventually I'll ad original equipment to it to phase out all the replicated parts so the watch would need to be interchangable with the original model

In that case, don't buy a Rolex... To Joe Public, Rolex = Fake... :whistling: You can wear anything else, and no-one will bat an eyelid, but if you wear a watch with The R Word on the dial... :bangin:

I guess that last comment comes off a little snarky, let me rephrase.

There isn't a rep for $400 that takes "all" gen parts. Most reps will take a gen crown and tube. Many good reps can take a gen crystal. Some will take a gen bezel assembly. Nothing in that price range will take a gen movement.

I guess that last comment comes off a little snarky, let me rephrase.

There isn't a rep for $400 that takes "all" gen parts. Most reps will take a gen crown and tube. Many good reps can take a gen crystal. Some will take a gen bezel assembly. Nothing in that price range will take a gen movement.

well I had a real sub and it got stolen :( so I am no longer interested in buying REAL watches and i miss my sub so much so i really want something as close to it as it gets it was a pre 2008 model no new clasp etc. and I have a rolex datejust that had the original movement replaced with a ETA due to the cost of repair and honestly it holds better time so I will hopefully make my purchase this week with either mary from watchinternational henry at Tswisstime or BK if i get a response :) PREFER BK cause he is in the US no customs to worry about there :)

Two ways to go- one, is get with Narikaa about a WM9 v1.5, or get with bklm1234 about the new TW Best sub that he has. These are the two best ways to go these days. To find used v1 or v2s, you'll need to keep an eye on the for sale section.

+1

Although the OP will never be able to find a BK WM9 in his $400 budget ... even v1 or v2. Now that WM9 is gone, they certainly aren't losing value like most reps do.

well I had a real sub and it got stolen :( so I am no longer interested in buying REAL watches and i miss my sub so much so i really want something as close to it as it gets it was a pre 2008 model no new clasp etc.

you know theres a rolex number for reporting lost or stolen pieces and if/when it comes in for servicing they will hold it

you know theres a rolex number for reporting lost or stolen pieces and if/when it comes in for servicing they will hold it

Very aware been missing for 2 years rolex watches can go years and years and just keep running like my datejust has not been serviced in 8 years and it runs strong