When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wonder when this'll get repped?

jmb

This looks kinda slick! In conjunction with Ducati I guess it's available in red, black, and silver. I'm surprised Tony doesn't have a quartz of it yet!!

tudor-ducati-1.jpg

Guest zeleni kukuruz

For me, no thanks!

Love tudor all the way but they are begining to smoke the weed that rolex has been smoking the last 3years :)

So for me i say...

4e465fb3-2754-8d48.jpg

Love that circular date window and the machine-like main hands (reminds me of when the T-1000 turns his arm into that giant sword like thing).

Not really into that much red though. Stuff that has too much red is hard to make look luxurious IMO. Might dig a version of this that was the inverse of the red and black on the dial. Glad they didn't limit the audience by putting 'Ducati' right on the dial, too.

Tudor and Breitling must have hired their new designers from Invicta.

I don't understand these new models... they all look cheap and classless. :thumbdown:

Wanna see a good looking Tudor? Look at the old Tiger Chronograph. Now THIS looks good.

100_9114.JPG

I think Rolex wants Tudor to be more "independent"... and that their models wouldn't be any longer Rolex "little brother" versions. That's too bad. I think the old philosophy was much better.

On the other hand the new Rolex designs are equally ugly, so it makes no difference either way.

Tudor and Breitling must have hired their new designers from Invicta.

:lol:

If i didn't love Stevie so much,that line would be my new sig....WTF man,how true....alot of real garbage showing up these days from brands that had their act's together for a long time,till of late.... :thumbdown: