When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A place to see all those of reps

ExtraExtra

Often times, these counterfeit goods expose stories come across as if the author is slyly trying to get the word out that these awesome items exist.

When he says "many of these shoes are so good, only an expert could tell they are fake" it tells me he is impressed and is trying to send a message.

Counterfeit cola? :unsure:

Every Mcdonalds and KFC sell counterfeit cola (coke/pepsi).

Going on the premise that the real stuff is the mix they bottle, or can, the stuff at the takeaways (inc pizza Hut) is mixed by the staff from solid flavour and soda.

Yes they are supposed to do an accurate mix but rarely do.

Ken

I think I would have to draw the line at watches haha.

After seeing some of the QC on these reps,I wouldn't ingest any replica goods.

Every Mcdonalds and KFC sell counterfeit cola (coke/pepsi).

Going on the premise that the real stuff is the mix they bottle, or can, the stuff at the takeaways (inc pizza Hut) is mixed by the staff from solid flavour and soda.

Yes they are supposed to do an accurate mix but rarely do.

Ken

K, I know what you mean about restaurants not selling a 100% accurate cola mix, I guess I was just thinking along the lines of if said display was from companies who were, for example, bottling 'generic cola' in Coke/Pepsi bottles, or literally just bottling up 'fizzy brown liquid' (again possibly in correctly branded bottles) :) I drink a fair amount of cola to manage my hypoglycemia, so the mention of 'counterfeit cola' just caught my eye :lol: