When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor...

Ueno

When you find your new crown don't necessarily believe it when they tell you it works perfectly.

I paid a pretty penny for a 6mm Brevet crown for my Submariner, and discovered the threaded tube inside the crown turns in its cage as I try to wind the movement. YARGH!

I can set the time, but that's all.

Yeah, i think i'll stay with the stock DW crown for the time being. Replace when necessary...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Functionality aside, the nice thing about DW's crown for the 7032 is that it looks very good. The coronet is much more accurately rendered on the 7032 than it is on DW's crowns for his Daytonas.

I'll clear a spot in my wallet for my membership card to await approval.

The laminating machine is busted, but you can have one of these in the meantime:

i-dXBK2ck-L.jpg

Functionality aside, the nice thing about DW's crown for the 7032 is that it looks very good. The coronet is much more accurately rendered on the 7032 than it is on DW's crowns for his Daytonas.

The laminating machine is busted, but you can have one of these in the meantime:

i-dXBK2ck-L.jpg

:rofl: Too funny. I peed a little when i saw this. That t-shirt will go well with my snug fitting black leather pants :yeah: . Also, totally agree on teh aesthetics of the DW 7032 crown. Very nice looking.