When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A little more class please.

A.L. & S model 1815 ... comes in white dial as well .. note the double spring barrels. The movement manufacturer says 80 hours, and one member here claims 86.

post-29026-088053700%201278642166.jpg

Of course, the 1815. I remember this one from a discussion a while ago. What a great looking and functional movement!

May have to look into this one, but I doubt the movement is even close to the gen, however beautiful in it's own right :)

Neither of these are terribly plain, but they've both done me well in dressy situations (which thankfully for me are few and far between).

capture4.jpg

fmconq2.jpg

This one I collected the parts for and then gave to my brother. He wears it everyday, but has no problem wearing it under a suit either. I just wish he'd take a little better care of it.

dj3.jpg

dj4.jpg

IMG_5186.jpg

Ubi... way do you keep posting these images.

One day I´ll have to get me one :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

As OP, I do like the chrono watches with a lot of sub dials and pushers.

But your white DayDate is one of the nicest one I´ve seen..

//H

Edited by henrik_6

Personally, i'd lose the bracelet and go leather if i'm going for classy. And i think small watches are classier than larger ones.

Practically everything i'd recommend has already been posted, so i shall not make it even more difficult for you to choose. Just bear these 2 things in mind.

That being said, i think the most classy watch is JLC's reverso.