When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Sub?

Lateralus

Ok enough with the jokes, there are alot of dealers with good and bad feedback, which is concerning to me. So before i spend my cash,who is offering the best replica sub currently? How about TTK, Paul, or Joshua????

in the immortal words of jackie gleason..

.... and awwwwaayyy we goooooo!

ok ok, i'll bite. yes, el's sub is impressive. rehaut is a little shallow, but its a damn fine rep, i have one.

also, like said before, ttks sub is, from what i have read, the best sub for the money. josh, andrew, and the likes all have great subs that vary a little, but all very nice.

sorry to pull your leg so much, it was a loaded question :)

Do you want best bang for your buck? Or are you willing to invest some money, time, etc?

For 'best Sub for the money'... The $100 Noobmariner. No doubt.

Otherwise, you have to build it. Personally, my favorite recipe is...

TW Best case

TW Best crystal (with invisible crown etch @ 6:00; visible with a loupe)

Noobmariner dial

Noobmariner bracelet

Genuine insert

Genuine crown and tube

ETA 2836 (gold or nickle... Doesn't make much difference since the caseback is solid, and neither looks like the gen 3135 anyways)

Noobmariner datewheel overlay

Shape the CG's a slight amount, shave the insert down, assemble the parts listed above and the result:

2.5x Date mag

134658-18400.jpg

Deep rehaut

134658-18401.jpg

Hollow linked, short SEL bracelet

134658-18402.jpg

Genuine inserts/pearls

134658-18403.jpg

134658-18404.jpg

134658-18405.jpg

However, at the end of the day... There is simply no denying that a rep is just a rep. If you are seeking absolute perfection, save your money and buy the real deal.

^_^

Cheers,

R

:wallbash:

Pugs - i appreciate your trying to be helpful - but the guy hasn't read the first thing about our forum - or he wouldn't have asked who's got the best sub-

would you really want to subject him to TTK's requirements?

Sir - i recomend you take some time and read all you can - because frankly, there is only 1 person that can answer your question - and its you.

if this doesn't make sense - you haven't read enough of the forum. Keep coming back here and at some point all will be clear

Enjoy

to be honest...i don't know who has the best sub...and i don't really care....but i enjoy reading posts like this...and i know who has been nominated for POM award...and i know that this month prize is "THE BEST SUB"...and that you'll get it and finally you'll be able to tell us who has it!!!

try the dealer Search...you can find his website in the top bar...click on search....you'll find an empty space...write in...who has the best sub....and voila!...you'll know it!